Sunday, June 30, 2013

Thank you for..

Taking care of me when I didn't feel well..more than once.
Staying with me when I felt lonely.
Surprising me with things.
Little notes to try to cheer me up when I was in a bad mood.
Hugging me when I cried.
Being silly with me and taking my teasing.
Being my best friend.


I can remember the bad times, but I can't still feel old hurts, just the good you were for me..I'm sorry you can only look back and see mostly bad now:'( I almost wish I could do the same so I could stop feeling so sad now that you're gone. I pray that healing can occur and we can be together again..so I can show you how much I love you and you can believe it. I'd sacrifice so much for you, to make you feel loved and stronger, to let you see you in the amazing light that I do. For now I just cry and pray..He's got this even though it feels like heart-crushing chaos :'(

"Oh, how'd we get so disconnected?
My heart is shutting down, oh I just can't let it.

So I'll run forward and pray you fall back,
Grace will come and clear your path
Yeah I'll run forward and you fall back,
Come back"    ~Audrey Assad, Run Forward.

</3

No comments:

Post a Comment