Tuesday, June 25, 2013

:'(

Whoever said the whole "It is better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all" thing was crazy. I can't possibly believe that right now. My heart is crushed and I wish if I could not have kept the man I love that I had never have fallen in love. It took long..I didn't just fall carelessly into it..it took me over a year to get how deeply I loved him. And he told me he'd never end it..but then decided he had to. I feel like God must have something planned for this, but the pain is so hard to bear. I don't understand how I can heal..all my time being sad and single never hurt like this. Being afraid of never finding someone is bad, thinking you've found him and then having him taken away is excruciating. Praying that God will help me see, more real than ever, that He can do the impossible..I know it, but now I'm scared to be worthlessly in love and pain forever, and to never find the love I not only longed to have, but to give. I really want to love and support a godly man..I wanted to be with him through any struggle. Praying..praying..praying :'(



"Set me like a star before the morning
Like a sun that steals the darkness from a world asleep
And I'll illuminate the path You've laid before me
But for now just let me be"

No comments:

Post a Comment