Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Yo-yo, Whip-lash Induction, Whatever..

I guess I can appreciate a train wreck just as much as the next guy..but forgive me if I choose to sit this one out.


Really? REALLY? Why do you want to live in the same episode of this same, teenage-esque, angsty soap opera..Forgiveness? Of course! It's not easy but I'm all for it..and would be dead and hopeless without it. But I think there's something to be said for taking a [temporary?] step back from a really bad situation. In the midst of anger, hurt, immaturity--I have no words to really describe this--why do you constantly feel the need to fuel your desperate addiction to..company? with being in the presence of people you couldn't even be civil with an hour ago? NOTHING EVER GETS FIXED! I'm so done being a part of this..the frantic calls, the intense accusations, the tears the feuds the acerbic,viciously biting words, the gossip..I don't want to keep going with this when no one wants to fix it. You just want to live in the drama, gloss it over when you want a vacation in happy,plastic town, then go back. This is so not healthy, no sane person could deny it. I love you but I'm out unless I can ACTUALLY help. I don't like who I am when I get too far involved, and I know it's not helping you for me to be in this position.

No comments:

Post a Comment