Thursday, November 24, 2011

Last Thursday in November..Take a Guess;)

  • Jesus! Life eternal, love immeasurable, hope enduring
  • A mom I can tell anything, who loves me so much and has always made me feel wanted just for me.
  • A dad who works super hard to support us and pretty much never complains, who is concerned for me and cares about my safety, who helps me.
  • Parents who are together after 25 years and who showed me that marriage should and can withstand arguments, hard times, etc.
  • A beautiful, kind-hearted, fun, intelligent little sister who loves me for some reason
  • Friends who listen to me and miss me when I'm not around and do crazy stuff like kidnapping me to do fun things on my birthday and force-feeding me ice cream after a break-up
  • Laughter to the point of tears and physical pain.
  • Tears as catharsis
  • Music for relaxing, dancing, and relating to
  • A nice house
  • A running, heated car with basically functioning doors and windows
  • A warm bed to sleep in and plenty of clothes
  • Plenty of food and money
  • Education
  • Merciful, encouraging teachers and others
  • Drawing, writing, and other introverted-ish means of expression/relaxation :)
  • A summer in China with dear, dear friends
  • Children, and getting to work with them so often
  • My challenging, stressful, fun, crazy, exhausting blessing of a job
  • New friends and experiences you never see coming
  • The ability to learn from mistakes
  • The Bible; having it, in my language, in a country where reading it's not a crime
  • People who see more in me than I can.
  • IVCF
  • Unlimited Texting :)
  • Sleep
  • Staying up to late talking
  • Cities
  • Nature
  • Sight (like sunsets and fireworks), sound (like music and thunderstorms), smell (like apple pies and crunchy dead leaves), feel (like soft blankets and squishy stress balls:)), taste (like chocolate or peppermint tea)
  • Summer, fall, spring..sort of winter (snow's pretty i guess..)
  • Flowers<3
  • Hugs
  • More than I could ever probably get all down

~Why in the world did you come after me? Thank You, thank You. Words aren't enough so for now I will say: "Thank You, thank You"~

~I have been blessed, with so much more than I deserve. To be here with the ones who love me, to love them so much it hurts..I am SO blessed<3~

No comments:

Post a Comment