Sunday, July 14, 2013

"Blessed be Your Name"

God, You sustain, You restore, and Your plans are good and Your will is best..Your ways and thoughts aren't ours--they are above ours. I pray these will truths will be seen through whatever You choose to do with this situation. I will praise You whatever, even if out of a wounded heart; it is YOU who makes me whole..to whom else could I ever go? Only You can give me life. You know the desires of my heart, and I pray that, if You will, You will grant them..in whole, or in part if that is what You want. But I pray that YOUR will be done, not mine. Let my desires come to be only inasmuch as they align with what Your will calls for. Thank you for Your goodness and love, and for sustaining me day by day in the waiting, in the uncertainty--in every season of my life, even when (please forgive me) I've failed to recognize it.

<3

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment